1.It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.It has a big garage.
2.there is too much traffic nearby.
3.there is lots of parking spacelt has views of the river.
4.You might hearnoise from the planes.
5.You can not have a pet
7.It has a very large garden.
8. It is only available for 6 months
9. there is popular park nearby.
10.telephone number is 0419126054
11-12. which two art courses require students to bring their own materials
A. cards making
E. Interior design introduction
13-14. which two courses need more than one term to finish
A. solve problems in internet design
B. practical gardening design
15. Yoga– for adults and children
16. Lacrosse– specially priced
17. Music dance – changes to a new place
18. Tennis– famous sports player
19. Golf– holds regional competition
20. Taiji– minimal age required
21. the tutor recommends that student should haveA. given credit to the originator of JIT, the US22. the student regrets that he had omittedB. the introductory definition of JIT23. the data information found by the student is from24. the tutor thinks the system may not be useful becauseC. unlikely to be accepted by the most important customers25. speed of delivery: C. too irregular 26. purpose: F. too vague27. transition: D. too sudden28. pictures: G. too loosely related29. vocabulary: E. too technical30. body language: H. too unenthusiastic
31. more noise in cities
32. new way to bring water into home
33. new source of power including electricity
34. cities have higher wages
36. a city of 8 million people needs less infrastructure than a city of 4 million
37. cities have less impact on environment
38. people in large cities now have fewer children
39. history influences whether a city gets richer while getting bigger
40. difficult to keep a balance between growth and population
5.F段对应 人们如何学会和土狼共存的行为6-10 填空
主题：广告的主要目的是增加人们并不真正需要的产品的销量，你是否同意？the main aim of advertising is to increase the sales of products that people do not really need. To what extent do u agree or disagree?